UX / UI Product Designer
Reporting to: CTO
Location: Belgrade or Novi Sad
Shyft is a technology and logistics company that is transforming the moving and relocation industry. Based in the SF Bay Area and with offices in Belgrade, Shyft is fundamentally changing the moving industry by bringing powerful software to help companies book more moves, increase conversions and deliver exceptional customer service. Shyft is redefining the corporate relocation experience by developing exceptional user experiences, technology and solutions to relocate transferee’s seamlessly and stress-free. We are looking for a rock star Product Designer to join our growing team. Shyft is a VC-backed startup and this position will be based in Belgrade or Novi Sad.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to help us build intuitive and elegant software to make moving easier for movers and consumers alike.
Your responsibilities will include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation and interaction components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll own the process for designing functional and appealing features that address our clients’ and users’ needs.
● Lead design on our products (web, iOS, Android)
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers to understand and translate complex ideas into new features, screens, and interface elements
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate function and design
● Create original graphic designs (eg images, sketches, and tables)
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (eg responsiveness)
● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
● Further develop and adhere to style standards to maintain design coherence
● Ability to design with technical implementation in mind
● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
● Portfolio of design projects
● History of creating elegant designs across web and mobile products
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders and your team
● Demonstrated experience of your work leading to measurable improvements in product performance
● Hands on experience and comfort with front-end code (HTML, CSS, etc) preferred