Relocation Consultant (Sales)
Shyft is a technology and logistics company that is transforming the moving and relocation industry. Based in the SF Bay Area and with offices in Belgrade (Serbia), Shyft is fundamentally changing the moving industry by bringing powerful software to help companies book more moves, increase conversions and deliver exceptional customer service. Shyft is redefining the corporate relocation experience by developing exceptional user experiences, technology and solutions to relocate transferee’s seamlessly and stress-free.
About the role:
The Relocation Consultant is responsible for overseeing the post move process, locating suitable neighborhoods for the client’s religion, school requirements and other important matters.
The Relocation Consultant arranges a variety of aspects of the settling into a new community on behalf of the client and responds to all questions posed by the client with regards to the clients’ requirements. In order to provide the optimum service, the Relocation Consultant must find out the client’s specific needs relating to the relocation and their priorities.
What does a Relocation Consultant job description include?
- The Relocation Consultant must find neighborhoods, residences and schools/childcare for the client relevant to their needs and priorities, coordinating with any other consultants to provide optimum service
- The service of the Relocations Consultant may be used for individuals moving for many reasons, either domestic relocating or commercial relocating.
- You may also have to assess international relocations as well as national relocations
- The Relocations Consultant must manage all activities performed by external companies in relation to the post-move settling into a new city and community
- The Relocations Consultant must also negotiate with landlords, suppliers, and other agents to secure the most efficient service for the client
Key skills and qualifications:
- A Relocation Consultant must be an effective communicator, as most of the job revolves around communication with the client, colleagues and third-party companies/agents
- The Relocation Consultant must be able to meet deadlines and be able to associate well with clients to fit their requirements, but above all, be sensitive to their needs both personally and professionally
- The Relocation Consultant must be organized and able to multitask to coordinate the process smoothly
- You must be able to negotiate and problem solve effectively and be able to read a situation that may be proving stressful to the client or their family (since the fact that they moved their whole life into new city/ country is super stressful)
- You must be proficient in English language
- You must have some level of sales skills
- Empathy and ability to read into clients needs/profiling
- Opportunity to become a part of a culture where the initiative, intuitive thinking, and creativity is considered to be a big plus
- Ability to rapidly advance into new roles & career development
- Great international experience
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses for booked surveys
- Paid Meals
- Paid Transportation
- Pet-friendly environment