Inside Sales Agent (USA)
As an Inside Sales Rep you will be conducting online video consultations with customers around the world to assess their relocation requirements in moving to new homes and offices in the United States and worldwide. Your focus will be on making the experience of these consultations as pleasant and easy as possible for the person who is moving, as well as to make sure you have recorded all the furniture and goods that the customer is showing over the video. You will also be responsible for calling prospective customers on behalf of moving companies from the USA, UK & European countries, Australia and beyond.
Being able to communicate efficiently, establish trust and make the customer feel good about the process is a big part of the deal, so it’s desirable that you have great customer service skills and sales acumen.
The position also requires excellent communication skills, a friendly and professional customer-focused mindset, strong attention to detail, and the ability to learn quickly in a rapidly growing environment.
Requirements and skills:
– Maintain and develop customer relationships by working closely with the sales and account management teams
– Conduct video surveys using Shyft’s technology to assess inventory of items clients will be moving
– Provide support to the sales team for new and existing accounts
– Actively demonstrate extraordinary customer service and customer engagement
– Excellent salesmanship skills/interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and public contact
– Service-oriented and self-motivated with a high level of professionalism
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong organizational and administrative skills required
– Ability to work irregular and/or extended hours, including weekends and holidays
– Must report to work on a regular and timely basis
– Customer service experience: One-year minimum preferred
– Demonstrated ability to: communicate effectively both orally and in writing; interview, gather information, and evaluate situations
– Must have the ability to participate in numerous conversations throughout the day, on video and telephone
– Outgoing, friendly, compassionate personality
– Ability to work in shifts (morning, afternoon, nights) and on weekends (but in total five work days in a week)
– Moving or relocation experience is a plus
– Opportunity to become a part of a fast-growing, creative and diverse team
– A culture where initiative, intuitive thinking, and creativity is valued
– Great international experience and career development
– Dynamic work environment
Job type: Full-time + Commission
Salary: OTE US$100-110K per year; basic US$ 1,500-2,000 pcm subject to experience.
Probation period: Three months
Reporting to: US-based Vice-President, Sales & Business Development
Anticipated start: By end-October 2018
About the company
Shyft is a fast-growing startup disrupting the moving and relocation industry that is headquartered in San Francisco and also has international offices in Belgrade and Manila. Our focus is on utilizing cutting-edge technology which helps people relocate their belongings from one home to another from nearly anywhere in the world.
As a true technology leader in the relocation industry, we work with the biggest moving and transportation companies in the world and continue to grow rapidly.
About our Culture
Shyft is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We have an international team built of different personalities and cultures, and we respect and feed that diversity.
We are aware that many companies make their employees feel “stuck” in one place without giving them a true opportunity to truly learn, advance and develop.
That is why we are even more proud to be able to truly provide the opportunity to learn, advance and get to know the business on a global scale, which results in a great international experience.