Are you looking for a product management role where you can excel at the intersection of customer and partner insights with platform and technology innovation, in order to drive significant business impact? Consider joining our team as a Product Manager!
Shyft Moving’s team is a high-energy, customer-centric, action-oriented crew, driving major customer and partner adoption. Our extended team is responsible for the development of Shyft and it’s capabilities.
The Product Manager role with Shyft – a unique opportunity to apply both strong traditional program management competencies, as well as product management and business strategy skills. Your charter will be to learn from the current experiences of our ecosystem and to build what does not exist today, to substantially grow the business with partners and our joint customers.
The role offers a strong opportunity to advance your skills in:
Customer & partner-centric product development: you will build business & technology investment cases to cover articulated and unarticulated needs of our focused partner audiences. Then, you will translate them into technology and feature requirements, taking an outside-in approach. You will need to think & balance step-function changes alongside incremental advancements.
Cross-team collaboration: working across multiple teams and development teams across our team, you will develop perspective across Shyft and acumen for getting work done.
Driving for results: defining what does not exist, building what does not exist starts with being comfortable with ambiguity and then activating a starting point. Taking a lean start-up approach, you will get to practice growing features & capabilities through long term vision and immediate business needs, in pivots over multiple semesters.
The individual in this role will have key deliverables in defining, building, and landing platform capabilities in support of Shyft’s ecosystem partners. You will keep the pulse on partner-specific scenarios and strategy, translating insights into end-to-end product requirements as part of planning cycles.
Responsibilities Also Include
- Distill and prioritize scenarios to support partner success
- Lead end-to-end scenario & product requirements definition, validate a hypothesis, establish priorities
- Collaborate across the organization and with partner-facing teams for product insights, early adoption, and competitive benchmarks
- Define KPIs; establish plans for KPI attainment
- Engage with partners, customers, and influential communities in the form of presentations, demos, and content
2+ years of industry experience in program management, product management, business management, business development, consulting, or product planning
BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in defining/designing/shipping products or services, articulating product/experience requirements with a customer & partner lens
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, strong cross-boundary collaborator
- Experienced in building business cases to advocate for customer and partner success
- Proficient in driving both technology and business differentiation, market and competitive research
- Advanced degrees (MBA or MS), highly desired
Reporting to: CTO