Frontend Developer (Part-Time, On-Demand)
Shyft provides innovative web-based and mobile technology solution that modernizes the business of moving, dramatically improving accuracy, convenience, and quality control. Founded in California, Shyft opened its office in Belgrade in May 2016.
We are currently looking for Frontend Developers who will join the Marketing team on part-time basis (work on projects when needed). You’ll be helping in creating website animations, optimizing our website, improve our clients’ websites, work in HTML editors within our product and assist Marketing in accomplishing their monthly and quarterly targets.
– Focus on the user experience over tech for its own sake
– Intermediate to advanced HTML and CSS skills: animation, responsive design, modular code, semantic markup, HTML editors
– Sufficient knowledge of PHP, WordPress, cPanel, relational databases, and Stripe to power the front-end
– Experience with embeddable scripts
– Growth hacking skillz: SEO, analytics, A/B testing
– Experience with contemporary standards (ECMAScript 6 and 7), frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.), libs/utils (jQuery, Lodash, etc.), task runners (Gulp, Grunt, etc.), and dependency management (NPM, Yarn, etc.)
– Experience with CSS processing tools (SASS, LESS, PostCSS, etc.), naming schemes / methodologies (BEM, SUIT, etc.), and linting tools
What we offer:
– Good salary + Flexible hours
– Opportunity to be creative and independent
– Dynamic international working environment