Customer Service Consultant
Do you want to work in a company where your career can skyrocket? Would you like to join a team of creative, highly skilled professionals who are at the same time friendly & caring? Keep reading! Are you fluent in English, with awesome interpersonal skills? Are you an honest, hardworking team player? We just might be the right fit for each other! Crater is a fast-growing company headquartered in San Francisco that has been operating its international hub in Belgrade for 2 years. Our focus is on utilizing technology which helps people that are relocating all around the world. As a true technology leader in the relocation industry, we work with the biggest moving and transportation companies in the world and continue to grow rapidly.
About the Position
As a Customer Service Consultant, you will be conducting video chats online with people from all over the world, in order to understand and advise them on the requirements of their relocation.
Requirements and Skills
– Fluent (or advanced) in English (spoken and written) is a must
– Fluent (or advanced) in another foreign language is considered a big plus
– One year of relevant customer service experience desirable
– Being able to communicate efficiently & establish trust
– Strong computer skills, MS Office & Internet applications
– Ability to work full-time, in shifts (morning, afternoon & night shift), and on weekends (but in total 5 work days in a week)
– Opportunity to become a part of a culture where the initiative, intuitive thinking and creativity is considered to be a big plus
– Ability to rapidly advance into new roles & career development
– Great international experience
– Competitive salary
– Paid Meals
– Paid Transportation
– Pet-friendly environment
About our Culture
We will not say a word and will let our employees speak. Here is what they said:
– “There is a great team spirit at Crater. We are like a big family”.
– “We all know Crater’s goals and work together to get there”.
– “Management is transparent about everything so we always know where we stand and what the goals are”.
– “Everyone’s voice is heard, everyone’s treated equally and will get a chance to prove themselves”.
– “Blend of different cultures, skills, education, interests and open-minded people with no prejudices plus chance to learn every day something new, makes Crater so unique”.
– “The moment I started, I fell in love with the team and the amazing energy of the place. Creative, well-skilled professionals who are at the same time all friendly, caring, willing to help”.
– “I would recommend this to anyone who’s interested in the tech industry and would love to work in a company that cares about its employees”.