Customer Service Consultant, French
Do you want to work in a company where your career can skyrocket? Would you like to join a team of creative, highly skilled professionals who are at the same time friendly & caring? Keep reading! Are you fluent in English, with awesome interpersonal skills? Are you an honest, hardworking team player? That’s amazing! We just might be the right fit for each other! CRATER is a fast-growing startup headquartered in San Francisco that has been operating its international hub in Belgrade for 2 years. Our software products and services are aligned with making it as easy as possible to help people that are relocating to and from nearly anywhere in the world. As a true technology leader in the relocation industry, we work with some of the biggest moving and transportation companies in the world, and continue to expand into new markets.
About the Position
As a Video Consultant, you will be conducting video chats online, with people from all over the world, in order to understand and advise them on the requirements of their relocation. The main focus of the Video Consultant is on making the experience of each consultation as pleasant and easy for the person relocating, while making sure that all of the furniture and goods that they are relocating have been recorded clearly on the video.
Requirements and Skills
– Fluent (or advanced) in French and English (spoken and written) is a must
– One year of relevant experience in customer service desirable
– Being able to communicate efficiently, establish trust and make the customer feel good about the process
– Strong computer skills, MS Office and Internet applications is a must
– Ability to work full-time, in shifts (morning, afternoon & night shift), and on weekends (but in total 5 work days in a week)
– Moving or relocation experience is a plus
– Opportunity to become a part of a fast growing, creative and diverse team
– Opportunity to become a part of a culture where the initiative, intuitive thinking and creativity is considered to be a big plus
– Great international experience and career development
– Competitive salary
– Paid Meals
About our Culture
We will not say a word and will let our employees speak. Here is what they said:
– “There is a great team spirit at Crater. We are like a big family”.
– “We all know Crater’s goals and work together to get there”.
– “Management is transparent about everything so we always know where we stand and what the goals are”.
– “Everyone’s voice is heard, everyone’s treated equally and will get a chance to prove themselves”.
– “Blend of different cultures, skills, education, interests and open minded people with no prejudices plus chance to learn every day something new, makes Crater so unique”.
– “The moment I started, I fell in love with the team and the amazing energy of the place. Creative, well skilled professionals who are at the same time all friendly, caring, willing to help”.
– “I would recommend this to anyone who’s interested in the tech industry and would love to work in a company that cares about its employees”.