Business Development Associate
Shyft is a technology and logistics company that is transforming the moving and relocation industry. Based in the SF Bay Area and with offices in Belgrade (Serbia). Shyft is fundamentally changing the moving industry by bringing powerful software to help companies book more moves, increase conversions and deliver exceptional customer service.
Shyft’s Business Developers are the engines that power the cooperation between us and our partner companies. They empower the largest companies around the world to partner up with Shyft and sell their services to the transferees who relocating into a new community.
The Business Development Associate builds trusted-advisor relationships with companies that we partnered up with. The individual in this role is ultimately accountable for communicating and bond building with our partners while remaining on track with our revenue goals. If you bring search knowledge, sales experience, customer obsession and have a proven track record for delivering exceptional results, you might be a perfect fit for us.
- Develop strategic partnerships that support Shyft’s marketplace initiatives
- Bring competitive sales experience to flawlessly execute business development strategies
- Implement processes and workflows with new partnerships to manage, track and monitor performance
- Lead account conversations with key internal partners to evaluate account performance, develop short and long-term strategies and discuss/act upon optimization opportunities
- Work with 3rd partners on landing pages, email campaigns, social media amplification and other necessary tasks as it relates to post partner execution
- Maintain functional knowledge of new features, products, and initiatives across the platform
- Consistently make every effort to increase knowledge of the industry, conduct ongoing research and strengthen business acumen
- Prospect for new potential partnerships and set meetings to broaden the reach of Shyft across new industries
- Own metrics and reporting of partnerships to the VP of Business Development
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to deliver customer-focused solutions
- Demonstrated passion for technology and its use in driving revenue and customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Flexibility to maintain focus through change and thrive amid ambiguity
- Proven ability to multitask and work under pressure and build ongoing relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines
- An infectious sense of enthusiasm, fun, and imagination associated with a group committed to developing the best search sales experiences in the world
- Experience with a focus on Sales
- 2+ years working in a sales or customer service organization is considered a big plus